Sexual Health Services in Minneapolis, MN
Sexual health is quickly becoming a less taboo topic, as women begin understanding how pivotal it is to look and feel their best from the inside out. At Nuvell Clinics, we have assisted countless women in reclaiming their confidence by taking control of their sexual health, and addressing concerns that had been preventing them from living their lives with ease. Our office serves patients in Minneapolis, Maple Grove, and the neighboring Minnesota communities. Find out how we can serve you.
What Sexual Health Concerns Can Be Treated?
Thanks to the latest advancements in technology, we are able to treat a wide range of sexual health concerns. These include:
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal laxity
- Elongated labia
- Decreased sensation during intercourse
- Difficulty reaching an orgasm
If you have a sexual health concern and are curious as to what treatments are available, we encourage you to contact our office and schedule your complimentary consultation. This will allow a member of our medical team to thoroughly evaluate your condition, listen to your concerns, and create a plan uniquely tailored to your needs.
What Types of Sexual Health Procedures Are Available?
At Nuvell Clinics, we are proud to offer the following sexual health procedures:
- FemiLift™ – A trusted procedure that delivers impressive results, FemiLift™ is FDA-approved to treat post-menopausal atrophy with dyspareunia. However, it is effective in a wide range of vaginal rejuvenation applications, alleviating urinary incontinence, decreasing pelvic prolapse risk, increasing natural lubrication, and boosting blood flow to the vagina. This minimally invasive laser treatment is beloved for its convenience, efficiency and, of course, deliverable results. Many women can enjoy the results of their procedure for years, with minimal maintenance treatments required.
- O-Shot® – An orgasm is a natural and satisfying aspect of sexual intercourse. If you have experienced difficulty reaching your climax, the O-Shot® may be able to help. This procedure uses the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate the growth of new cells. The PRP is injected near the clitoris, and as new cells form, the treatment area will be more sensitive to stimulation. Countless women have reclaimed their sexual confidence as a result of the O-Shot®. For others, the O-Shot® has been successful in alleviating symptoms of urinary incontinence. Our team will determine the best method available to address your concerns.
- Non-Invasive Labia Reduction – The labia is a key site in sexual intercourse, and many women find that their labia are much longer and appear less attractive than they would like. This elongation may be a result of natural childbirth, age, or simply genetics. Whatever the reason, our non-invasive labia reduction can help. We use FemiLift™ to restore the tone and reduce the size of the labia without the hassle of surgery.
What Can I Expect During My Appointment?
When you trust your sexual health procedure to Nuvell Clinics, you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of from the moment you arrive. Our all-female staff knows just how sensitive this type of procedure can be, and maintains the highest levels of care and discretion. If you feel your treatment may cause some discomfort, topical anesthetics are available to provide greater ease.
How Long Will Results Last?
It is important to note that results will vary depending on the specific condition addressed. However, all of our sexual health procedures are designed to improve our patients’ quality of life for the long term, with minimal maintenance required.
If you are considering a sexual health procedure, Nuvell Clinics is here to help. As the number one FemiLift™ provider in the country, we have a depth and breadth of experience assisting women with their most intimate health concerns. Our team serves patients in Minneapolis, Maple Grove, and the neighboring Minnesota communities. For more information or to schedule your complimentary consultation, do not hesitate to contact us